Do you have a stake in the economic and social development of the Gulf Savannah region?
Have you considered joining Gulf Savannah Development (GSD)?
GSD members contribute to the ongoing development of our unique region and are engaged with opportunities and networks in this region
of growing economic significance.
GSD is an incorporated, not-for-profit organisation run by a Management Committee made up of the voting members (currently the Gulf
local government authorities and industry partners).
The six Goals GSD works towards are:
We welcome the support of all stakeholders.
- To facilitate development of a Strategic Plan for the Gulf Savannah Region
- To progress regionally significant projects, as approved by the Board
- To assist to attract and leverage resources to achieve these goals
- To be the 'voice' of the Gulf' – bring together the views and positions of our stakeholders on a range of issues and ensure these views are heard
- To establish the profile and identity of the Gulf Savannah Region such that it is readily recognised and understood by our target audiences
- To facilitate, co-ordinate and foster collaboration between our internal and external stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes for the Gulf Savannah Region.